Tuesday 24 September 2013

Discounting..thoughts from the Digital guy coming from Radio!

Discounting! Probably thE #1 thing on everyone's mind when shopping, especially for a car! We should probably get the air cleared right away with Mazda, just by looking at the "Net Invoice" vs the MSRP Invoice! And really there ISN'T that much of a mark up on Mazda's! You have to trust me when I say that! Maybe that's something that Mazda should consider, but I don't think they should because it is such a good product they don't have to show the deep discounts like the other's show! Maybe it's a mind thing for the customer, but when you make a superior product like Mazda does, you shouldn't have to discount. I have bought and sold a lot of things over my years in sales and I can tell you this, there is a big mark up in accessories and services but with the actual product in it's self. NO! Laptops.. NO..TV's NO..Appliances, MEH..Houses..MEH...But again with Mazda's.. not really..The difference with  most dealers is in the trade. If you have one and how much are they willing to take a cut out of the profit and that's ultimately what it comes down to..SO folks trust me when I say when it comes to Mazda's especially here at BAY MAZDA in BELLEVILLE, we will explain to you that really, the cars have a little bit of margin in them or gross but not a lot! But we always appreciate people asking, cause I think's it's natural for people to ask, it's built into our DNA to ask for a deal! Bay Mazda is up front and honest with each and every customer! ;) Thanks have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment